Pavillon 54 Gift Card Terms and Conditions
By purchasing, receiving and/or redeeming a www.pavillon54.com gift card (“gift card”), the purchaser and authorised users or beneficiaries of the gift card, including their respective agents, predecessors in interest, successors and assigns (collectively referred to herein as “you”) agree to be bound by the Pavillon 54 Gift Card Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”). You should carefully read the Agreement before purchase and/or use of the gift card. PAVILLON 54 reserves the right to change the Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Your gift card must be redeemed by making a purchase(s) on www.pavillon54.com.
- Your gift card may be applied toward the purchase of any product(s), unless otherwise stated on the promotion and it may not be used to purchase another gift card.
- The purchase amount will be deducted from your gift card balance, including shipping and taxes.
- If a purchase exceeds the balance on your gift card, the difference between the balance on your gift card and the purchase amount must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method offered on www.pavillon54.com.
- Gift cards are available in the amount offered on the website and will be emailed to you or the recipient shortly (within 24hrs) after its purchase.
- Upon request, PAVILLON 54 will provide the gift card purchaser with information about the redemption status of the gift card, including any available balance on the gift card and the expiration date.
- To redeem a gift card, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Gift Card Redemption” and provide the gift card number and your contact details. We will contact you to facilitate the redemption of your gift card and purchase of the artwork(s) of your choice.
- PAVILLON 54 is not responsible if your gift card is redeemed by an unauthorised person.
- Your gift card cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
- Your gift card is not refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Your gift card cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, applied, or transferred to another gift card.
- Your gift card may be applied only toward online purchases at www.pavillon54.com.
- To redeem any remaining balance on your gift card, you must contact us at email@example.com with the subject Gift Card Redemption and provide the gift card number at the time of purchase.
- A gift card will expire one year after it is purchased. At that date the remaining balance will not be available anymore to make a purchase on www.pavillon54.com.
- If an item purchased with your gift card is returned, any refund will be made on a new gift card. This new gift card has an expiration date of three months after you receive it.
- PAVILLON 54 is not responsible for gift cards that are undeliverable, delayed or not received as a result of inaccurate information provided by the purchasers, including an inaccurate email address.
3- Risk of Loss
- Protect your gift card because it is not replaceable if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Protect your gift card because PAVILLON 54 reserves the right to refuse to redeem your gift card if it is suspects in its sole discretion fraudulent activity in connection with your gift card.
- Protect your gift card because PAVILLON 54 is not responsible if your gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
PAVILLON 54 reserves the right to refuse to redeem your gift card and to close your account if a fraudulently obtained gift card is redeemed and/or used to make a purchase on www.pavillon54.com.
5- Limitation of Liability
PAVILLON 54 MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE GIFT CARDS. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD.